IHG Food & Beverage Performance Manager - Corporate (Fixed Term until December 2019) in Home Counties, United Kingdom
Food & Beverage Performance Manager - Corporate (Fixed Term until December 2019)
Job Number R152608
Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa - United Kingdom - Home Counties -
Who are we?
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental, Indigo, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza. IHG is certified Top Employer 2018 in the UK by the Top Employers Institute.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique because it’s created by our people and founded on strong values, we believe in True Hospitality for everyone. We want our people to feel great about working at IHG; we give everyone room to be themselves.
The role and responsibilities
This exciting new role will require the successful candidate to lead the post implementation process for the Holiday Inn Brand Family on behalf of IHG.
As an F&B subject matter expert, the F&B Performance Manager will take ownership of hotel relationships in terms of their F&B operations. You will manage their hotel portfolios through onsite visits and property calls to determine, communicate, and monitor execution of the optimum course of action for improved performance within all F&B operations.
This role requires that candidate to teach processes and help develop an action plan that will drive the hotel’s commercial performance via HeartBeat and social listening tool analysis, Brand Standard evaluation and Employee Engagement improvement.
The F&B Performance Manager ensures F&B programmes and Brand Standards are compliant with the brand requirements.
• Responsible for leading the post implementation process for the Holiday Inn Open Lobby concept, Holiday Inn Express Next Generation public spaces concept and future brand innovation concepts including F&B concept implementation, commercialisation strategy, operational input layout development, results review and supporting the evolution of those concepts
• Supporting under performing Holiday Inn/Open Lobby/Next Gen hotels with a focused support plan as well as a regular visit pattern to all other properties
• Support under performers Making Guests Smiles SERVICE ROLL-OUT Holiday Inn
• Support Open Lobby menu refresh rollout, modernising and growing the performance support tools, dialling up the use of tech to support and responding to changing food trends. Ensuring ongoing compliance with the Open Lobby F&B philosophy
• Supporting Stock Burger Brighton with a focused plan to address under performance issues and ensuring F&B compliance with brand standards
• Provide subject matter expertise for all F&B projects related to the Holiday Inn brand family, in particular the Open Lobby and Next Generation concepts
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have 5 years + experience including multi-site restaurant management or senior hotel F&B operations experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
You’ll also have experience in managing teams, preferably cross-functional/discipline teams and project management and delivery skills
You’ll have an understanding of profit and loss statements and ability to read and analyse an F&B P&L statement and guest feedback for further action plan development
You must have clear, concise and sharp communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communication to the needs and level of user
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated understanding of guest feedback tools and ability to read and analyse the reports for further action plan development
Knowledge of an additional European language and experience working in other European countries (outside of the UK) highly preferable
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to travel extensively 75% - 90% of the time, within the UK and also within Continental Europe
The majority of work performed in a hotel environment (Open Lobby, kitchen, conference room, or similar), or in a normal office environment.
The successful candidate will have crucial understanding of Brand Standards and programmes, preferably including the Holiday Inn Brand Family F&B requirements.
IHG employees enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which include hotel room discounts (available globally) and healthcare support.
We are based in modern offices with around 650 employees based at our corporate Head Office where have parking available on site, a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks.
Our picturesque office in Denham, Buckinghamshire is easily accessible on the A40/M40. Alternatively, many of our employees commute from London – there are regular trains from London Marylebone taking approx. 20 – 35 minutes, or the Metropolitan or Piccadilly tube lines go to Uxbridge where we provide a free shuttle bus.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
If so, please get in touch and make your application today.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job.